When you are the best, you stand apart from the rest. Stayput Shallow Water Anchors are the best at securing flats boats, bass boats, bay boats or jon boats up to 24 feet. Check what sets Stayput Shallow Water Anchors apart from the rest:
- Stayput Anchors were engineered by pioneers in anchoring.
- Stayput Anchors are quiet, and they don’t have to be constantly adjusted like your push pole.
- StayPut Anchors are cost-effective – only a fraction of what you would pay for an ordinary anchor.
- Stayput Anchors are easy to stow, unlike big, bulky anchors that just waste valuable storage space on your boat.
- Stayput Anchors are quick and easy to install.
- Stayput has been in business for over a decade, and its many customers stay put!
- Stayput Anchor is more than just a pole, its a boat hook, push off pole, and its versatility gives it the value that most anglers and boaters look for in a marine product.
So, whether you are fishing the shallow waters of the Intracoastal or your favorite fishing hole on the river or lake, a Stayput Anchor will keep your boat securely positioned over fish…and that’s the whole point, isn’t it?
For more information about Stayput Anchors, like us on Facebook, call Stayput Shallow Water Anchors at 386-682-5558 anytime from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.